BioCorneum, the #1 silicone scar gel treatment.
DrLinDirect.com is the #1 doctor endorsed retailer of skincare products inclusive of scar gels. Dr. Michael Lin has video reviewed over 1,400 products on youtube, inclusive of BioCorneum.
BioCorneum helps to flatten, soften, and smooth scars
BioCorneum Gel is a patented silicone-based product that also contains sunscreen. Silicone is the only ingredient that is medically proven to work on scars. It has been shown to flatten, soften, smooth, and reduce discoloration of scars. It also will relieve the associated itch, pain, and discomfort of scars.
BioCorneum protective barrier - Breathable, Flexible, and waterproof.
Once applied, bioCorneum's patented silicone gel dries within 5 minutes forming an invisible silicone sheet over your affected area. This protective barrier is breathable, flexible, and waterproof. This allows your outer layer of dead skin cells to bind with the protective barrier and safely guard the underlying tissue against chemical, microbial, and physical invasion from the scar.
Use BioCorneum 2x Daily for 12 Weeks
Once your sutures are removed, start applying a thin layer of BioCorneum twice daily for twelve weeks. If your skin has a tendency to form raised, red scars or keloids, you may want to conitnue to use BioCorneum for six months to a year.
How should BioCorneum be used?
- Listed below are the steps to properly use BioCorneum to increase its effectiveness.
- Ensure the affected area is clean and dry
- Apply BioCorneum to the area in a very thin layer and allow to dry completely. Approximatley 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once dry, BioCorneum can be covered with cosmetics or compression garments
- Stick to the twice daily treatment schedule consistently every day, making sure that BioCorneum is in contact with your scar 24 hours a day.
BioCorneum is a Physician Only Product and can Only be ordered by emailing us at Orders@DrLinDirect.com