Are you concerned about Anti Aging?
While the body rests, the Linage LINQ Recovery Night Treatment helps to intensify the natural repair cycle of the skin. LINQ complex stimulates the cell renewal process and tetrapeptide-3 promotes production of collagen. In the morning, the skin will appear more radiant, taking on a more youthful, glowing appearance.
- Centella Asiatica Extract – improves firmness and elasticity
- Retinol – helps regenerate and renew skin’s surface, revealing smoother skin
- Licorice Root Extract - brightening agent
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract – healing and soothing
- Borage Oil – this omega fatty acid stimulates metabolism
- Tocopheryl Acetate – inhibits oxidative damage
- Evening Primrose Oil – improves hydration
Apply in the evening after cleansing. For optimum results apply after LINQ Radiance-Restoring Serum.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Steareth-2, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycolic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Retinol, Squalane, Dextran, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.