What is it?
A healthy barrier is essential to a healthy and glowing complexion. I designed this rich, nourishing moisturizer featuring Osmotics' proprietary combination of natural lipids to moisturize and strengthen your skin's protective barrier and virtually eliminate the underlying cause of dry skin---dramatically improving moisture retention, while alleviating dryness and irritation. Antioxidants and vitamins repair and nourish, while epidermal lipids reinforce the skin's barrier. This cream is a MUST for dry/damaged/irritated skin and essential for use after peels, lasers and dermal procedures. Your skin will look healthier and act younger.
What is it used for?
Perfect for all skin types in need of additional moisture. A MUST for mature skin and essential for use after peels, lasers and dermal procedures.
What results will I see?
- Proprietary combination of natural lipids moisturize and strengthen skin's protective barrier
- Rich, soothing formula repairs dry, damaged skin
- Skin will look healthier and act younger
How is it used?
Gently smooth this elegant cream over the entire face and neck. May be used morning and/or night.
Key Ingredients Include:
Cream Extreme Intensive Repair Ingredients:
Purified Water, Lanolin, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Petrolatum, Hyaluronic Acid (Polysaccharide), Soybean Sterol, Ceramide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, L-Carnosine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
- Physiological Lipids; Ceramides, Cholesterol, and Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) – these lipids occur naturally in the epidermis and are the key components of the skin’s barrier. When all three are used in the proper molar ratio, they restore the lipid balance (by forming lamellar membranes) and provide long-term barrier repair.
- Lanolin – a natural emollient with moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. Osmotics uses pharmaceutical grade lanolin (the purest form). Lower grades and cruder forms of Lanolin may contain potential irritants that are responsible for the allergic reactions associated with other products containing lanolin. In this pure form, lanolin is a potent and effective moisturizer.
- Glycerin – an effective humectant and moisturizer helps the skin attract and retain moisture.
- L-Carnosine – a powerful broad-spectrum antioxidant
- Linoleic Acid – an essential fatty acid found in a variety of plant oils that encourages barrier repair and prevents dryness and roughness
- Allantoin – a botanical extract proven to aid in the healing of damaged skin by stimulating new tissue growth
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – a proven antioxidant that helps prevent and repair free radical damage