This product is a lightweight, fast-absorbing formulation in a hyaluronic acid (humectant) base.
- Resveratrol is the powerful antioxidant from red wine.
- 90% Polyphenol Isolates - the active ingredient in green tea, containing the most antioxidant benefits including the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin 3-gallate) which is the major preventative component.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for sensitive skin patients.
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the green tea.
- One bottle is equivalent to approximately 500 cups of green tea.
Recommended Skin Types:
- The majority of patients can experience the benefits of Resveratrol, making this a welcome addition to the practice. Dry skin and more mature patients prefer the cream.
- Skin rejuvenation patients and those concerned with photodamage
- Sensitive skin
- Flushes easily
- Post-Procedure - laser, microdermabrasion, peels, IPL, etc.
- Acne patients
Directions for Use:
Patients can apply product on clean skin once or twice per day. Can be used in conjunction with other skin care products. Allow the product to dry before layering creams.