What is it?
A clarifying gel treatment for oily and acne-prone skin.
What is it used for?
This clarifying treatment gel deeply cleanses pores, controls oil and sloughs away dead skin cells, helping to prevent and heal acne blemishes. Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% is lightweight and non-greasy, helping to perfect the skin without uncomfortable residue or increased shine. Benzoyl peroxide (5%) and tea tree leaf oil work together to purify and exfoliate the complexion, creating a smoother texture, a more even tone and and a healthier, blemish-free appearance. Also ideal for use as a spot treatment for occasional breakouts.
How is it used?
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- Allow benzoyl peroxide to dry, then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a physician.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Treats These Conditions: Acne
Suitable For These Skin Types: Oily, Combination
Ingredient: Vitamin C, Benzoyl Peroxide
Skin Care: Serums
Application Area: Face
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. :Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diazolidinyl Urea (And) Methylparaben (And) Propylparaben, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-6- Isostearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Diisopropanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.