Fenix Moisture Protection Cream (Hand &Body)
What is it:
The ultimate luxury in skin treatment. Enriched with 100% pure, natural shea butter, this super creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize the skin.
Softens, moisturizes and soothes the skin Skin protection abilities signiﬁcantly greater than green tea Anti-inﬂammatory Reduce the redness of irritated skin
To use, warm a nickel-sized amount in the palm of your hand and smooth onto rough feet, hands, elbows, knees, and any dry patch. Can be used in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis. May also be applied to hair as a deep conditioning treatment.
- Karite Shea Nut Butter - The Shea tree found only in Africa, possess fruit that yields miraculous nuts. Once extracted and dried, these extraordinary nuts are pounded and smoothed between 2 stones unearthing one of nature’s greatest gifts, Shea Butter (known by the French as Karite). Its balmy consistency softens, moisturizes and soothes skin. Its high Vitamin F content aids in wound healing and is an effective treatment of eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dermatoses. A natural sunscreen, Shea Butter protects from harsh sun while creating a barrier against dry winds.
- White Tea -High concentration of polyphenols.These powerful phytochemicals help improve the body’s detoxiﬁcation defenses and suppress free radical acitiviy.
- Neroli -Stimulates cell Regeneration. Soothing and calming for sensitive & delicate skin. One of the most expensive oils available.
- Jasmine - Moisturizes, soothes and heals sensitive and compromised skin. May be used for dry and sensitive skin, and also for skin with dermatitis. One of the most expensive oils available.
- Orange -Soothing and calming properties.
- Spearmint -Cooling and aromatic stimulant described as having cleansing and decongesting properties. May be used on acne and oily skin.
- Lemon -Considered a counterirritant, antiseptic, and lymphatic stimulant.
- Antiseptic - Good for oily and acne prone skin, and sehorrhic conditions.