Fenix Replenishing Volcanic Ash Mask
What is it?
Volcanic ash, natural china clay and bentonite.
What is it for?
Volcanic ash, natural china clay and bentonite clay draws deep into the skin's surface to absorb pollutants and impurities, leaving your skin with a clear, clean complexion without stripping benefits.-
Deeply purifying and detoxifying - Moisturize and support the skin regeneration process - Anti-inﬂammatory and supportive - Reduce the redness of irritated, broken out skin
Use weekly to revitalize dull, polluted skin. Apply an even amount directly onto face, neck, back and shoulders, avoiding the eye area. Leave treatment for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, follow with a splash of cool water. For best results mask should follow a steam treatment using a facial steam bath. Exfoliates dead surface cells and unclogs pores so your toning and moisturizing products work more effectively.
Why does the Replenishing Volcanic Ash Mask feel so cold upon application?
Don’t worry this feeling is harmless and will quickly pass. The sensation is caused by the ingredient Allantoin which acts to open the pores thus allowing the Kaolin, Bentonite and Volcanic Ash to dig down deep into the skin’s surface and draw out the oils, toxins and impurities, leaving the skin free of environmental pollutants.
- Volcanic Ash • Absorbs oil and sweat secreted by the skin. • Aggressively attracts oils away from the skin.
- China Clay • Absorbs oil and sweat secreted by the skin. • Purest clay on earth. • Soft texture allows it to dry slowly, thus promoting a deeply purifying action.
- Bentonite • Absorbs oil & sweat secreted by the skin. • Aids in the delivery of vitamins and nutrients.
- Glycerin • Excellent skin moisturizing agent.
- Allantoin • Healing & soothing botanical extract. • Aids in the healing of damaged skin by stimulating new tissue growth.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour • Excellent skin soother. • Subdues irritation, relieves redness and itching. • Consistently recommended for use on infants, adults and geriatrics for topical application on damaged skin.
- Prunus Amydgalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) • Emollient.
- Panthenol (Vitamin -B5) • Acts as a penetrating moisturizer, stimulates cellular proliferation, and helps with tissue repair. • Promotes wound healing. • Humectant character enables Panthenol to hold water in the product or to attract water from the environment, resulting in a moisturizing effect.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) • Penetrates the stratum corneum and maintains moisture levels of the skin for long periods of time (16 to 24 Hours). Accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. An anti-oxidant, Vitamin E helps prevent free radical damage in the skin tissue.