This AWARD WINNING sunscreen promotes skin hydration and combats free radicals, while our cutting edge sunscreen technology gives you broad-spectrum UVA / UVB protection.
Recommended Skin Type: All skin types
Apply daily to face, neck and body, or apply liberally before sun exposure. Use before applying make-up. To maintain protection reapply after swimming, or excessive perspiring.
- Avobenzone (Parsol 1789®) - A revolutionary development in sunscreen technology approved by the FDA in 1998. While traditional chemical sunscreens could block against UVB (the “burning rays”) and UVAII wavelengths, they could not adequately block out UVAI rays, the ones responsible for the skin damage that results in wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, etc. Effectively protects from UVA rays.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Octyl Salicylate - Protects against UVB rays. Considered a non-comedogenic raw material.
- Oxybenzone -UV absorber that protects from UVA rays.
- Seaweed Extract - Deeply hydrates all skin types, leaving the skin with a real sensation of suppleness and softness. Rebalances the skin’s natural environment as it provides nourishment.
- Algae Extract - Ensures proper skin hydration, and delvers a wealth of amino acids, proteins, minerals & vitamins to skin. Supports the cell renewal process. Excellent moisturizing agent.
- Orchid Extract - Naturally elevates the sun protection factor, while rehydrating the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin A - Improves skin elasticity, moisture content and suppleness while reversing the signs of photo-aging.
- Vitamin B - The most popular anti-oxidant, Vitamin C is a required component in the production of collagen, the tissue responsible for skin suppleness. Moreover, Vitamin C has been shown to help slow the production of hyperpigmentation (“age spots”) while providing some UV protection.
- Vitamin C - Penetrates the stratum corneum and maintains moisture levels of the skin for long periods of time (16 to 24 Hours). Accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. An anti-oxidant, Vitamin E helps prevent free radical damage in the skin tissues.