What is It?
A physical sunscreen with broad-spectrum protection for sensitive skin with a matte finish.
What is it used for?
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish.
This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
How is it used?
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Children under
6 months of age, ask a doctor. May be applied under makeup or other
Treats These Conditions: Hypersensitive Skin
Suitable For These Skin Types: Sensitive, Flush, All, Normal, Combination, Dry, Oily
Face Sunscreen: SPF 50+
Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Green Tea
Skin Care: Face Sunscreen
Application Area: Face, Neck, Decollete
Physician Strength: Medical Grade
Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, dicaprylyl ether, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, peg-8 laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica silylate, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, iron oxides, disodium stearoyl glutamate, polyhydroxystearic acid
SkinCeuticals Products Cannot Be Shipped Internationally.